Tuesday, May 4, 2010

January: Waterfall!


For New Year's we went camping with many friends. One day we went to this waterfall. It was cool. It was the funnest time of my life. So many fun things happened.

The water felt good for a hot day. The water was real cold.

I was sitting on a rock watching for fish but there was none.

I had lots of fun but got really wet and ended up playing in the water in only my underwear.

I was standing on a rock. I had real fun on the camping trip. We had hot chocolate. There were even fireworks. We got to light one! We played frisbe. We saw a movie outside on the side of a house. The movie was Yours, Mine & Ours (the old one). We liked it a lot! We stayed up a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use our real names for security purposes. (Use C, H & E) Thanks so much for commenting! We love hearing from you!!!