Saturday, June 27, 2009

More E Happenings

Sometimes at "Siesta" time during the day (the hottest part of the day around 1:00-4:00 when life around Africa slows down) I end up falling asleep even though I usually don't take naps anymore.

I got this hippo after my first hippo turned my hands purple becasue it was dyed instead of being made out of dark wood. This one is the real thing made out of dark wood.

I love going to the bakery. This is my favorite. A yummy doughnut the size of my head!!! What more could a girl ask for?!
One night we had hamburgers for dinner. I decided to put my zucchini on my burger instead of on the side like everybody else. Mabye I am a future chef?
Today we went to the outdoor Market and I got a pair of flip-flops. (Mine got left in the US.) I kept saying, "Thank you, Mommy, Daddy, my new flip-flops." (Daddy got a new pair too. His got left behind too.)
Love, E

1 comment:

  1. Loved the Hippo!! I can imagine that the heat in Africa can make you very tired. That doughnut was really big!! I know you enjoyed it. Glad to hear your French is getting better and better. Love and miss you lots, bonjour, Nana

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use our real names for security purposes. (Use C, H & E) Thanks so much for commenting! We love hearing from you!!!