Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Life in Senegal

So far I am really enjoying Senegal. My favorite thing about Senegal so far is talking to friends and family on skype. Everytime I go by the computer I say, "Talka ______!" And I fill in all the names of the people I have talked to on skpe.

Here is a little about my daily life here...
I enjoy getting as dirty as I possibly can. (But still being a princess while doing it!)

Here is my favorite hiding spot. It's just my size and I entertain myself here often.

Whenever Mommy goes out to hang up or take down clothes I am right there tagging along. Sometimes I "help" other times I just explore in the yard or stomp on ants.

There are lots of seashells here and i like to entertain others by pretending to be a pirate with a seashell in my eye.

I wanted to show you a picture of "my room!"
I like to go to this restaurant so that I can play with the toys and the server knows me by name. I like the french fries.
I love to go searching for seashells at the beach and make Mommy hold them all. Every itty bitty one I find. I do not really like the sand in my shoes, but I am getting used to it.
Love, E

1 comment:

  1. I like talking to you too! So glad you are enjoying Senegal. Glad to hear you are helping Mommy. I love and miss you very much!! Talk to you soon!! Nana

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use our real names for security purposes. (Use C, H & E) Thanks so much for commenting! We love hearing from you!!!