Friday, October 23, 2009

Exciting Stuff with H


We got a wonderful package with koolaid, dressing, and real bacon bits! The strawberry koolaid tastes real good and grape and strawberry and lemonade are my favorites!

I like the crayons from the Millers. They made it all the way to Africa and didn't melt! And I liked eating the popcorn on family movie night!

I like my new pink and polka dotted shees and pillowcases from Aunt Lisa.

I played our families' game at the Fall Festival. I threw Johnah in the mouth of the whale. There were lots of games and I really liked the cake walk. I ate lots of cupcakes!

I was on team USA South and we carved a watermelon. It was very fun and we got te eat watermelon too!
I have a cold and my ears are hurting (Mommy & Daddy are going to take me to the doctor tomorrow) so please pray that I would feel better.
Love, H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use our real names for security purposes. (Use C, H & E) Thanks so much for commenting! We love hearing from you!!!