Friday, October 23, 2009

Silly E


I like to help Mommy in the kitchen. I helped her wash and fill our new canisters.

I got this funky thing on my arm. It started out as a bug bite or scratch and I kept scratching it. The doctor thought it was a fungus. It is finally starting to get better but please pray that it will continue healing and that Mommy & Daddy can keep me from scratching it.

I'm a silly head. After C got her bday morning picture taken I wanted my picture taken too.

I love care packages! Ponies and yummy popcorn; yay!

Koolaid; I am addicted to koolaid! And of course some sunscreen. We can't have too much sunscreen around here! Thank you Miller family!

Here I am being a ham on my new sheets. Thank you Aunt Lisa and Uncle Phil!!!

Here I am ready to go have some fun at the Fall Festival at C & H's school.
Here I am helping out another team because they had some watermelon to eat first! I love me some watermelon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use our real names for security purposes. (Use C, H & E) Thanks so much for commenting! We love hearing from you!!!